Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge and Forest Estate is situated on the NORTH COAST of Kwazulu-Natal, only 80 km from Durban. This area is a sub-tropical paradise, and gateway to Zululand. Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge lies within the Nature Conservancy of ZINKWAZI (the home of Fish Eagles). It is a coastal eco-experience of endless golden beaches and tropical palms, lush indigenous forests with spectacular bird life, and 7 kilometers of untouched lagoon. Accommodation options include upmarket rooms and suites at the Lodge with B&B or Full Board Options, Self catering at the fully equipped Chalets, and a unique eco Camp Site for campers and caravaners.
Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Accommodation:
Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge: offers up-market rooms and suites, sophisticated dining with BED & BREAKFAST or Full Board options, Conferences, Teambuilding and Activity Packages.
Zinkwazi Lagoon Chalets: Your SELF CATERING option in various styles, fully equipped and family friendly, each beautifully set and designed to experience outdoor living at it’s best.
Zinkwazi Forest Camp: is a unique eco CAMP SITE for the whole family, set in a riverine forest it caters for all the needs of caravaners and campers.
Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Facilities:
- A tranquil natural environment amongst the luxuriant subtropical vegetation and beautiful scenery.
- On site a la carte Raffia Restaurant (& Take Away) licensed, Sun deck, Isifonya Pub, Boma.
- Free WiFi Hotspot for internet access at the Raffia Restaurant.
- Conference and Catering facilities, and Team Building activities available.
- Private frontage on Zinkwazi lagoon with jetty, slip way, canoe hire.
- ‘Fish Eagle’ cruises on Zinkwazi Lagoon (in season only – subject to water level).
- Recreational facilities including hall, swimming pool and playground.
- 500 meters from protected beach across the lagoon (700 meters by village road).
- Free ferry boat rides to beach (in season only – subject to water level).
- On site Laundromat – full laundry service available.
- Security patrolled premises with Gate Control.
- Shop close by for daily necessities.
Group Based Activity Packages such as the following:
- Eco-Trails – experience the local ecology on foot, by canoe, boat or vehicle.
- Bird Watching – we host a vast variety of rare and spectacular bird life.
- Thukela Experience – local culture, history and natural history.
- The Golf Coast – discover the many spectacular courses on our coast.
- Marine Adventures – game fishing, snorkelling or diving.
- Teambuilding Activities – sporting challenges and adrenalin games.
Zinkwazi Lagoon Lodge Contact Details:
Tel: +27 (0)32 485 3344
Fax: +27 (0)32 485 3340
80 kilometers from Durban
North Coast of KZN
PO Box 42008