Wild Horses Luxury Guest Lodge. Four individually decorated, comfortable suites in a separate wing to the main house. There are two rooms on the ground and two on the upper level. Amenities include television with DSTV; hair drier; complimentary tea and coffee making facilities; a fully-stocked bar fridge; digital safe and writing desk.
The Sunrise Suite, Sunset Suite, Zebra Suite and Guinea Fowl Suite all share similar facilities, including showers and slipper or spa baths; separate WC; temperature control; and oil heaters for the chilly winter months. Every care has been taken to make your stay at Wild Horses as comfortable as possible, and to provide outstanding facilities and amenities.
Wild Horses Luxury Guest Lodge Accommodation:
Sunset Suite (Upper Level):
This romantic mountain-facing room has a Juliette Balcony, a slipper bath and a queen-sized rich mahogany four poster bed.
It also enjoys a partial view of the dam.
Cherry wood flooring and gold silk curtains.
Zebra Suite (Upper Level):
This distinctive suite has panoramic views over the Sterkfontein Dam.
The decor is bold and quirky, and the character is captured through elements like the distinctive zebra skin resting on the bright cherry wood floor.
A Juliette balcony and slipper bath set the scene for romance.
The Sunrise Suite (Ground Level):
This north-facing suite enjoys a breathtaking view of the Sterkfontein Dam.
The room enjoys a vibrant character.
Unique finishes include an extra length king size bed, ribbon voile curtains and a spa bath.
The Guinea Fowl Suite (Ground Level):
A ground floor room that flanks the fragrant rose garden, with limited views of the dam.
It has a canopy bed and spa bath.
The room charming is decorated in cream offset by mahogany wood.
On-Site Facilities At Wild Horses:
- Five star lodge located in Harrismith, northern Drakensberg, Free State
- An indigenous garden, an extensive rose garden, and a Koi pond.
- Rim-flow pool with views over the expansive Sterkfontein Dam.
- The Dining Room offers a five star dining experience.
- Massages can be booked by prior arrangement, and it takes place in the privacy of the guest’s suite.
- Library with a good selection of novels and other reading material.
- Guest lounge with underfloor heating, DSTV, Internet access and fax facility.
- Excellent 24-hour security and a rifle safe.
- There is Wireless Internet connectivity and good cellphone reception.
- Shuttle services are available to and from OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg), Durban
- International Airport and local tourist destinations.
- Children over 12 are most welcome.
Wild Horses Luxury Guest Lodge Activities:
- Boat Cruises
- Horse Riding
- Fly Fishing
- Game Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
- Wellness Spa
Wild Horses Luxury Guest Lodge Contact Details:
Manager: Leah McCullough
Mobile: +27 (0)83 640 0024
Tel: +27 (0)58 622 7000
Fax: +27 (0)86 557 5030
Wild Horses Lodge
P.O. Box 67241