The Tugela Mouth Coastal Resort is situated on Lobotes Road, Mandini, with an unspoilt beach. Make your dream family holiday a reality, where you can sit on a verandah and relax, or use the many facilites to keep the whole family busy. The Resort offers the unique combination of civilization balanced with nature. It has been voted one of South Africa’s top 100 resorts by Caravan & Camping readers.
The Tugela Mouth Coastal Resort offers comfortable accommodation at affordable rates. You receive guaranteed value for money, fully equipped houses, chalets and wooden cabins. Our well maintained caravan sites each offers their own braai, light, water and power point. The three ablution blocks are spotlessly clean.
Tugela Mouh Coastal Resort Accommodation:
Caravan and Tent Sites:
39 Caravan and Tent sites demarcated by natural hedges; Shaded, semi shaded and full sun caravan sites; Special monthly tariffs apply for all our pensioners; Each site has its own braai facility (please bring own braai grid), light, power point and tap.
Chalets / Wooden Cabins:
Rustic wooden chalets in a variety of sizes to suit your pocket; 2 Budget chalets being one-roomed chalets with a built-in caravan next to it; 3 Middle Range Wooden Chalets, which have 2 bedrooms; two Sea View Chalets with 2 bedrooms, own bathroom, toilet and top deck where you can sit and enjoy the view even more from on top of the chalet.
5 Holiday Houses, 4 of which have sea views and are closest to the beach, approximately 100m to the sea; All houses are fully self-catering with oven, fridges, cutlery, etc; The houses have 3 or 4 bedrooms and can accommodate larger groups of up to 10 people; All houses have their own bathrooms, toilets and braai facilities; Staff can be organized for anyone needing household cleaning to be done.
Tugela Mouh Coastal Resort Facilities:
- Games Room with TV, 2x Pool Tables, Library, Dart board & Table Tennis
- 2x Swimming Pools
- Play area for Children
- Freezing Facilities
- Cafe (including a full tackle shop – Hook Line and Sinker Tugela Mouth)
- 3x Ablution Blocks (2x Standard Ablutions and 1x Family Ablution)
Activities and Entertainment at Tugela Mouth Coastal Resort:
- Fishing: Tugela Mouth Resort is well known for the excellent fishing opportunities throughout the year. From the shore, on the banks of the river, or from a boat.
- Bird Watching: over 260 species of birds have already identified.
- Swimming/Games: swimming is allowed in the sea, but Tugela Mouth does not have lifeguards on duty and there are no shark nets present. There are two swimming pools at the resort. Our games room features 2 pool tables, a dart board, library and table tennis.
- Braai Facilities: peaceful braais under big luscious green trees with enough shade you can be sure to have peaceful braai with family and friends.
- Other Activities: Every year Tugela Mouth hosts the Tugela Raft Race which has grown to become a big attraction. (We do not allow or book Rafters in the Resort)
- Whale Watching: Whales are abundant between October and November.
Tugela Mouh Family Resort Contact Details:
Tel: Reservations – +27 82 803 6339 / +27 32 458 4241
Your Hosts: Tessa, Janet, Naas and JD
Tel (office): 032 458 4241 / 032 940 0001 (land line)
Cell (office) 082 803 6339
Fax 032 940 0002
Email Address: email@example.com