Thula-game-lodge (3 star guest house) is situated at the bloemhoek dam (Kroonstad / n1) in the Free State. Only 2 hours drive (ca. 200 km) from “or Thambo international airport Johannesburg”.
The lodge offers 2 luxury fully equipped self-catering guesthouses, each can accommodating up to 3 guests.
Braai area outside and a magnificent view over the dam.
- Our “hunters lodge” (bed & breakfast) boasts 3 en-suite bedrooms and can accommodate up to 8 guests.
- Kitchen, cooking and braai facilities indoors.
- Main-meals on request.
- Outside: braai area, boma and big pool, shower and toilet facilities.
- Day-functions: parties, teambuilding, kitchen teas, conferences for +/- 30 people.
- Activities on the farm: birding (African fish-eagle), in season some 80 different species!!
- Game viewing, (Hartmann zebras breeding project, Oryx, ostrich, fallow deer, reedbuck, duiker) fishing at the lapa, walking with the ostrich and relaxing at the pool-area.
- Activities nearby Thula: white lions breeding project, 2 golf-courses.
For more details – please visit our website www.thula-game-lodge.co.za
Contact details for Thula game lodge:
P.o. box 855, kroonstad 9500
(Gps: 27°37`48.60″ s 27°17`24.35″ o)
Exit n1 Kroonstad ultra city – direction Heilbronn r 34 – after 3 km turn right, entrance after 800m on the left.