The Grange is a Guest House in a quiet street in upper Durban North, near the city centre and Umhlanga Rocks coastal resort (about 8km), with easy access to major Shopping Centres, Golf Courses, UShaka Marine World, the International Convention Centre, Soccer and Rugby stadia. The guesthouse is ideal for business and leisure travellers, and offers modern accommodation in a 1950’s mansion, friendly service, and delicious breakfasts.
The Grange Guest House facilities:
- Accommodation: 7 queen or twin/king bedrooms all en-suite with shower or bath and shower; two bedroom family suite with stunning views, and a ground floor disability (wheelchair friendly) family room with a ‘wet room’ style en suite bathroom.
- Enquiries: NO ENQUIRIES BEFORE 7AM OR AFTER 9PM.
- Roof Garden (The Indaba Tree room): spacious patio with beautiful views of the city and ocean.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- Dinner on Request, or go to a selection of restaurants and take aways nearby.
- Communal Pool Area, equipped with barbecue (“braai”) facilities.
- Secure Off Street Parking – most under cover.
- Patio Bar for sundowners.
- AA Quality Assured Accommodation Awards 2012: Superior.
The Grange Guest House Contact Details:
Phone: +27 (0) 31 563 6826 / 6829
Fax: +27 (0) 31 563 0072
The Grange Guest House
1 Monteith Place