The St James Manor and St James Seaforth guesthouses are properties in the Rovos Rail Group, and offer Bed and Breakfast accommodation in St James, Cape Town. St James is a trendy suburb of Cape Town along the coastline of False Bay. St James Manor is a stately seaside retreat overlooking the fishing village of Kalk Bay, with stunning views across False Bay and the Indian Ocean. St James Seaforth is a modern guest house with a mild ocean climate, spectacular ocean views and large stretches of public beach.
Rovos Rail offers 5 star train journeys from the private station at Capital Park, Pretoria, to Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Dar Es Salaam, Durban Safaris, Golf Safaris, Namibia Safaris and a Cairo Journey. Go to www.rovos.com for more information.
St James Manor Guesthouse:
- 5 Star, Stately B&B Manor with wood-panelled staircase leading up to the five large suites and children’s room.
- Accommodation: Vancouver Suite (Classic), Findlay Suite (Classic), Gentry Suite (Deluxe), Boyes Suite (Deluxe, Wheelchair Access), Waterson Suite (Superior Double), Rudd Suite (Children’s Twin).
- Other Facilities: reception rooms for meetings and social gatherings, a library, a bar and a breakfast room, an elegant dining room, private swimming pool and tanning deck.
- Ocean Views (Excluding Rudd Suite).
St James Seaforth Guesthouse:
- Elegant, Modern B&B Guesthouse.
- Dinners and lunches are available by arrangement.
- Accommodation: Farmer Suite (Separate Lounge Area), Meikles Suite, Kilcreen Suite.
- Downstairs Facilities: a breakfast and dining room, a well-equipped kitchen, large lounge and study, verandah, pool and ground-floor gym.
- Perfect to hire as a unit for a family or group of friends.
- Ocean Views.
Contact Details for St James Guesthouses:
+27 (0) 21 788 4543
108, 96 & 94 Main Rd,
Cape Town 7945