Sani Pass Hotel is a 3 star graded Leisure Resort situated in the Mkhomazana Valley at the foot of the spectacular Sani Pass. The Hotel opened it’s doors in 1958 and offers Hotel Rooms, Thatched Garden Cottages, Conference Facilities, Function Facilities.
The Hotel borders the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage site, and is renowned for personal service, warm hospitality, extensive range of facilities.
Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Resort facilities:
- Accommodation (up to 150 guests) – Main Building & Garden Cottages.
- Main Building – standard doubles, spacious luxury doubles, or executive/honeymoon rooms.
- Garden Cottages – thatched cottages in single and double rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms or showers.
- Activities – Walks, Hikes and Picnics on the 750 hectare estate; Golf course 9 holes 18 tee course (night golf in summer); Wellness centre; Fly fishing; Quad biking (over 16 years); Horse riding (over 14 years old or approved by parents); Squash; Badminton; Volley Ball; Two swimming pools; Snooker (2 x full size tables); Darts; Bowls.
- Conference & Functions – theme evenings, team-building adventure activities, sporting tournaments, weddings, birthday celebrations, reunions, company group socials.
- Daily Tours up the famous Sani Pass depart from the hotel in 4×4 vehicles.
Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Resort Contact Details:
Tel: +27 33 702-1320
Fax: +27 33 702-0220
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sani Pass Hotel & Leisure Resort
Himeville, Southern Drakensberg