Prior Grange Guest Farm is a historical working farm in the southern Free State near Springfontein, that offers delightful, 3 star cottage accommodation, old fashioned hospitality and Merino farm experiences. The Farm is just off the N1, between Gauteng, Limpopo, KZN and the Cape Coast.
Prior Grange Guest Farm offers Historical Farm, Delightful cottages, Bed & Breakfast, Dinner Bed & Breakfast, Function venue, Walking Trails, Birding.
Prior Grange Guest Farm facilities:
- Accommodation – five individually styled cottages in a tree rich garden.
- Cottages are en suite and fully equipped – DB&B or B&B.
- Meals served in the privacy of your cottage.
- Function venue for up to 70 people.
- Sandstone pool.
- “The Loft” pub / library / museum – pre-dinner drinks.
- Experience the activities on a working Southern Free State Merino farm.
- Trails – The farmyard discovery trail (2km); The Boer War Blockhouse Trail (8km); The Archaeological trail (6km).
- Birding – ± 130 bird species occur in this area of the Southern Free State.
- The very rare King Copper butterfly in the area.
Prior Grange Guest Farm Contact Details:
Blackie and Sheryl de Swardt
Cell: 083 310 3284
Fax: 086 685 0898
Prior Grange Guest Farm
near Springfontein, Karoo
Southern Free State