Misty Hills Country Hotel is a 4 star establishment, with a Conference Centre and Spa. It is situated in Mildersdrift, about 30 minutes’ drive from Johannesburg. The hotel offers 199 luxury stone-built thatched rooms and suites, elegantly furnished to complement the indigenous surroundings. Royal and Presidential suites each have enclosed walled-in gardens and plunge pools, offering the discerning guest total privacy, luxury and exclusivity. There are versatile conference and events venues, function venues for weddings and banquets. Guests have various dining options. The leisure areas include two swimming pools and a children’s pool, a well equipped gym, private and secluded lounge, games room and magical children’s Peregrine Castle.
Misty Hills Country Hotel is situated in The Cradle of Humankind area, and is part of the Recreation Africa Group. The hotel is set in more than 60 acres of lush botanical gardens. The Spa in the Country at Misty Hills provides a soothing escape to relax and unwind, and is consistently voted one of the top five spas in South Africa.
Misty Hills Country Hotel, Conference Centre and Spa facilities:
- Accommodation: stone built thatched roof rooms and suites
- Leisure Area: two swimming pools and a children’s pool, a well equipped gym, private secluded lounge, games room and magical children’s Peregrine Castle
- Conferencing: 23 versatile conference and events venues
- Function Venues: banquets, weddings, special functions
- Exhibition Centre
- Misty Hills Spa
- Dining: Carnivore Restaurant – fully licensed; Lapa – for informal buffets & braais; Boma – for informal buffets & braais around a bonfire; Summer House – for elegant dining; Coffee Shop / GinBox Pub Menu – light meals, pub food and salads
- Specials: Easter Family Getaway 2014.
Misty Hills Country Hotel Contact Details:
Tel: 011 950 6000
Fax: +27 861 732 237
Website: www.recreationafrica.com / www.mistyhills.co.za
69 Drift Boulevard (R114)