Leopard Walk Lodge Private Wildlife Reserve. Well appointed “Out of Africa” accommodation at the edge of a unique sand forest, 18km outside of Hluhluwe Village, KwaZulu-Natal. The Private Wildlife Reserve is situated between iSimangaliso Wetland Park and Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park.
Leopard Walk Lodge Private Wildlife Reserve Accommodation. Guests can enjoy romantic privacy at a Secrets of the Forest Suite or Buffalo Thorn Room, and partake in refreshments at Trackers Rest Bar and leisurely dining at the Moonrise Deck, overlooking a waterhole. You will have access to FREE WIFI and DSTV. Universal Access Facility – Leopard Walk Lodge provides accommodation for mobility challenged persons.
Leopard Walk Lodge Private Wildlife Reserve Accommodation:
- Secrets of the Forest A+ Suites:
Absolute privacy in our new exclusive, luxurious and spacious Secrets of the Forest A+ suites with glass walls and views into the forest. Relax while you enjoy your own private outdoor Jacuzzi and mini bar. Your spacious suite has an “Out of Africa ” bathroom, with luxurious bath, shower and separate dressing room. Ideal venue to share with your loved one for that special occasion or honeymoon.
- Secrets of the Forest B:
Be one with nature with views of the secrets of the forest, in a glass walled honeymoon suite which brings the outdoors in. From the comfort of this double room, you may watch forest dwelling animals and many species of birds, butterflies and other life forms in the forest canopy. There is an outdoor Jacuzzi on the veranda’s side deck.
- Buffalo Thorn Bonus: for the Budget Conscious Traveler:
Well appointed “Out of Africa” cottage, has 4 separate rooms each with a bathroom en-suite. It is shaded by a giant, 100 year old magnificent buffalo Thorn tree. Our Buffalo Thorn rooms are an excellent choice if you are looking for a more affordable wildlife experience. The complex is ideal for family groups. Smaller but well appointed, comfortable room option (without Jacuzzi). Set on the edge of the sand forest. All facilities at Leopard Walk Lodge and activities in the magnificent Elephant Coast will be available and enjoyed by you as a discerning traveler at Buffalo Thorn.
Activities in and around Leopard Walk Lodge:
- Exciting Game viewing drives in Hluhluwe Umfolozi park
- Scuba Diving and Snorkeling at Sodwana Bay
- Elephant Interaction – elephant program which is on a private wildlife reserve about 30 minutes drive from Leopard Walk Lodge
- World Heritage Site – the Mysterious Turtle Tours
- Registered Golf course at Amorello
- Stunning Africa Canoe Adventures at Muzi Pan
- Tunga Studio Craft Arts
- Diverse Bird Viewing – more than 400 species
- Breathtaking Whale Watching Experiences – a sighting boat trip into the Isimangaliso Wetland Park
- World Natural Heritage Site ocean
Leopard Walk Lodge Private Wildlife Reserve Contact Details:
Tel: +27 035 940 0801
Cell: +27 083 698 7318
Fax: +27 086 557 1305