Lake Naverone is a three star graded leisure resort and secluded lake on a 400ha estate at the foot of the Southern Drakensberg range, adjoining the Drakensberg World Heritage Park. It is an idyllic retreat with picturesque, self catering stone cottage accommodation, a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, trout fishing (lake & river), bird watching and photography.
Lake Naverone offers Self Catering Accommodation, Stone Cottages, Airstrip, Wedding Venue, Outdoor Activities.
Lake Naverone facilities:
- Accommodation – 21 stone cottages on the lakeside or in tranquil shadowy clearings; 2 to 12 sleepers.
- All cottages have electric lights, fridge (with freezer compartment), stove, plug points, fireplaces, private braai areas.
- The cottages are fully equipped and serviced daily by cleaning staff, all sheets, pillowcases and towels supplied; cots provided on request.
- Well maintained 1000m landing strip and lock-up hangar to rent.
- Wedding Venue & Honeymoon Destination.
Lake Naverone Contact Details:
Tel: 033 701 1236
Fax: 033 701 1289
30km from Underberg
P.O. Box 307,
KZN, South Africa