Dinokeng Camping and Fishing. Family friendly camping and fishing on the banks of the Roodeplaat Dam. There are 11 camping sites on the waterfront and 11 sites off the water. All 22 sites have electrical points and braai facilities. Bookings are essential for fishing and camping to avoid disappointment.
Dinokeng is situated on the South East banks of the Roodeplaat Dam. This family friendly destination is about 15 minute’s drive from Pretoria. Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the bushveld. We offer you clean campsites located on the dam, and a memorable fishing experience for the ardent fishermen. We strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and there is plenty of activities to keep the whole family busy.
Dinokeng has been visited by National Geographic for filming of certain fresh water species, as well as the Magazine Stywe Lyne / Tight Lines!
- Family friendly camping and fishing destination.
- Camping Sites: 11 sites on the waterfront for fishermen and 11 sites off the water for those wanting peace and tranquility. All 22 sites have electrical points & braai facilities
- Clean ablutions, swimming pool, a children’s play area, small convenience shop and hire out canoes for fishing.
- Breakfast and Lunches are served on request, from the clubhouse overlooking the dam.
- Day Visitors: bookings are essential.
- A Lapa is available for small daytime functions.
- Two 4 Sleeper Cabins available.
- Small functions catered for on request.
- 250m Golf Driving Range.
- Farm Stall & Nursery.
- Bookings essential for fishing & camping
Dinokeng Camping and Fishing Contact Details:
Contact Person: Tina Alcock or Michelle Kitching
076 196 7150
083 460 7070
Visit us on Facebook – Dinokeng Fishing & Camping
Dinokeng Fishing & Camping