Bramasole Lakeside Guest House. Situated at the very edge of a lake, in an indigenous forest. The rooms are themed from regions around the world, with subtle décor. The Paris Apartment is a luxurious room with views into the forest and over the lake. It has an open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area, and a braai patio. The views into the forest are awesome.
Bramasole Lakeside Guest House Accommodation:
- The Darnis Room – Twin bed suite, boasts direct access to the adjacent ancient forest.
- The Egypt Room – Self- Catering Suite, boast views of the African forest from its own balcony, corner bath and handblown glass handwash basin.
- The Africa Room – Self Catering Suite, boasts a view overlooking the ancient African forest.
- The Jade Room – Self Catering Suite, boasts original oriental antique headboards, a corner bath, hand blown glass hand basin and stunning views of the African forest from a small balcony.
- The Venice Room – Imagine yourself in contemporary Venice, surrounded by hand-blown glass and feather masks, overlooking a tranquil lake.
- The Delft Room – Quaintly decorated suite, boasts of Delft porcelain object d’ art, and has direct access to the adjacent rainforest.
- The Moroccan Room – Step into the richness of the land of Morocco, imagine you’re in a sheik’s Arabian tent.
- The Paris Suite – This opulent Apartment boasts a spa bath, private balcony with braai facilities, private lounge, kitchen & dining area.
- Lake House – The Lake house is the perfect setting to unwind from the city life. To kick back and rediscover your inner calm, peace and happpiness.
- PLEASE NOTE:
We are a Guest House only. No restaurant or bar facilities available. All rates include breakfast served in the Breakfast Room.
No children under the age of 14.
Bramasole Lakeside Guest House Activities:
- Hiking and Walks in the Forrest and along the Lake.
- Magoebaskloof Canopy Tours – Suitable for anyone between 7 and 70. Great for the whole family, nature lovers, thrill seekers and corporate groups. Marc: 083-8661546, www.magoebaskloofadventure.co.za.
- Magoebaskloof Bird Guides – David Letsoalo Tel: 015-2761131, Mobile: 082-2004596, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.magoebaskloof.co.za.
- Wegraakbosch Organic Cheese Dairy – Traditional hand made organic cheese and dairy products made with live culture on the farm – preservative and additive free. Tel: 015 276 1811, Mobile: 082 853 8754, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agatha Crocodile Ranch – Tel: 015-3074398, Mobile: 082-5625004, Email: email@example.com
Bramasole Lakeside Guest House Contact Details:
Contact: Talisa Currin
Tel: 072 062 8514 / 015 007 0631
Road A37.1 (Off R71), Magoebaskloof