All Out Adventures is a family venue situated in the spectacular KwaZulu-Natal Northern Drakensberg just off the R74 in KwaZulu-Natal, and specialises in great adventure activities that include the fastest Cable Tour in South Africa, Adventure Quad Trails, a 17 meter free fall King Swing accessed by a wooden spiral stair case, marked mountain bike trails, and an enclosed Kids Adventure Zone. No special skills or fitness are required to participate in these activities, and the professional staff is standing by to assist and share in your thrilling experience. Nearby attractions include the Thukela Gorge, Thukela Falls and The Amphitheatre.
All Out Adventures activities:
- Bungee Bounce: appropriate for all ages
- Extreme Cable Tour: great for the whole family (children from age 4 are welcome, small children ride in tandem with the guide).
- Flying Trapeze: mini trapeze (half size) available for smaller children.
- Kids Adventure Zone: an enclosed play area for kids with an obstacle course, mini zip lines, swings and a trampoline.
- King Swing: 17 meter free fall and swing from the Tree Top Suspension Bridge.
- Paintball: not recommended for kids under 10 years.
- Quad Tours: a 15km guided Adventure Trail through Montusi Gorge, Rocky Pass and the Waterfall Challenge – no riders under 16 years, but special exemptions made for younger riders with sufficient experience.
- Zip Line: 120kg weight limit.
- Mountain Biking: 4 marked trails.
- School Packages: Circus Workshop, Survivor Challenge, Problem Solving Challenge, Adventure Centre Package, All Out Adventure Challenge & Cable Tour.
- Adventure Packages.
- Team Building Packages.
- Accommodation: various accommodation options nearby, from camp sites to luxury lodges.
All Out Adventures Contact Details:
Tel: 036 438 6242
Mobile: 072 386 1344 / 082 406 8980
Fax: 086 580 8423
All Out Adventures