The Harvard Airport Café. The three Harvard Café branches are located at the Rand Airport in Germiston, the Grand Central Airport in Midrand, and at the Bonaero Park Shopping Centre in Kempton Park. The Harvard Café menu include pizza, burgers, seafood, steaks and poultry, and Mediterranean style dishes like Kleftiko, Trinchado and Souvlakia.
The Harvard Café at the Grand Central Airport is located just off the N1 highway, and is positioned close to the runway, so patrons can admire the planes as they taxi to and from the runway. There is a shuttle service available from Mondays to Fridays from the Midrand Gautrain station to the Harvard Café on request.
The Harvard Café at the Rand Airport is located just off the N3 highway, and is also positioned close to the runway, with the aircraft taking off alongside the restaurant.
The Harvard Café Bonaero Park is the most recent addition, and is situated at the Bonaero Park Shopping Centre, Kempton Park.
The Harvard Airport Café facilities:
- Inside and Outside Seating
- Functions: Grand Central – outside deck area or under the trees
- Functions: Rand Airport – private upstairs Spammy Room can accommodate up to 40 people & Texan Room downstairs, a multipurpose function room with its own bar and outside wooden deck
- Conferences: only available at Rand Airport, two conference venues
- Shuttle Service: available from Mondays to Fridays from the Midrand Gautrain station to the Harvard Café on request
- Kids Play Area
The Harvard Airport Café Contact Details:
The Harvard Café Rand Airport:
Main Terminal Building
Tel: 011 827 4856 / 0251
Harvard Café Midrand Grand Central Airport:
Grand Central Airport
Tel: 011 805 8657
Harvard Café Bonaero Park:
Unit E 5-7, Unit F 2-6
B3 Office Block Astro Park Denel
Bonaero Park Shopping Centre
Corner Atlas and Geldenheys Rd,
Bonaero Park Ext 2
Tel: 011 979 7313/4