Reilly’s Rock Hilltop Lodge is located within the Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland, and is surrounded by the Royal Botanical Gardens, which features an abundance of bird life, aloes, and endangered antelope.
Reilly’s Rock is a national finalist in the AA Highly Recommended Accommodation Awards for 2012, and offers luxury and standard dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation, and a self catering 7 sleeper cottage. Reilly’s Rock provides a wide range of activities such as game drives, birding walks, horse riding, mountain bike trails and bike hire, watching the resident bush babies, and much more!!
Reilly’s Rock Hilltop Lodge Facilities & Activities:
- Reilly’s Rock Main House – 2 Luxury & 2 Standard En-Suite Rooms (D,B&B).
- Reilly’s Rock Garden Cottage – 1 Double En-Suite Room, 1 Twin En-Suite Room (D,B&B).
- ‘Down Gran’s Cottage’ – Self Catering 7 sleeper Cottage, D&B available on Request).
- Game Viewing – Blue Duiker, Suni, Bush babies.
- Mountain Bike Hire (per hour).
- Guided Mountain Bike Trail (per hour).
- Umphakatsi Cultural Experience – authentic Swazi culture.
- Sunrise/Sunset Game Drive (2hr).
- Game Drive (1.5hr).
- Guided Services (per hour) – expert Swazi guide to explore Mlilwane.
- Guided Birding Walk (2.5hr).
- Horse Riding – per hour (1-3hrs); Rock of Execution Challenge (3-4hrs); Fully-catered Overnight Cave Trail; Fully-catered 2 Night Klipspringer Trail; Kiddie Rides.
- ACTIVITIES FOR FREE – Self-Guided Hiking Trails, Nature Education, Botany Education, Children’s Play Area, Self-Drive Roads, Swimming.
- AA Highly Recommended Accommodation Awards 2012 Winner.
Reilly’s Rock Hilltop Lodge Contact Details:
Tel: +(268) 2528 3943
Fax: +(268) 2528 3924
Reilly’s Rock Hilltop Lodge
Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary