Camel Rides Kommetjie. A camel ride is an experience that will not be soon forgotten! The camels at Imhoff Farm are both tame and affectionate, providing the rider with a safe and thrilling ride. They are properly groomed and living in a clean environment. Short rides are available in the immediate vicinity of the farm, and are popular with youngsters. To get a better feel of what riding a Camel is all about and especially if you enjoy roughing it, then the 40 minute “Bush Ride” is an absolute must when you visit Kommetjie.
Camel Rides Kommetjie Information:
- Camel rides are offered daily from 12 pm until 4 pm, except Mondays and during stormy weather.
- Rides can be booked at the Hut by the Entrance to the Courtyard.
- In busy periods, it is worthwhile putting your name down for a later slot when you arrive.
- Short Ride: around Imhoff Farm (10 mins)
- Bush Ride: (40 mins)
- Operating Hours: Tuesday – Sunday & Public Holidays, 12h00 – 16h00 (weather permitting)
Imhoff Farm Contact Details:
Tel: 021 783 4545
Camel Rides can be booked on Email: email@example.com or
Tel: 082 344 3163